Collection Development Coordinator and Library Systems
44 Pierrepont Ave.
Potsdam, NY 13676
Curriculum Vitae: click here.
Responsible for planning and coordinating Collection Development activities for Crumb Library (managing collection budgets, coordinating database and periodical purchases, ordering monographs). Coordinator and Manager of the ALEPH integrated library system BearCat. Participate in providing reference services (face-to-face and online).
· State University of New York. E-Resources Management Working Group. Chair August 2017-present)
· Empire Shared Collections Steering Committee. SUNY Potsdam representative (April 2015-present)
· NY3Rs EBL Ebook Pilot Advisory Group and Liaison for SUNY Potsdam. (Fall 2011-Spring 2017)
· Eastern New York / Association of College and Research Libraries. (Member 1996-1998, 2001-present). Library Liaison. (Fall 2011-present)
· Northern New York Library Network. Executive Board member (July 2012- May 2016). Treasurer (June 2013- May 2016)
· Northern New York Resources Corporation. Board of Trustees (May 2013-May 2016)
SUNY Potsdam College Service:
· SUNY Potsdam. Faculty Senate Executive Committee. (Fall 2007-Spring 2010, Fall 2014-2015)
· SUNY Potsdam. Faculty Senate. Academic Programs and Curriculum Committee. (Fall 2007-Spring 2009, (Fall. 2012-Spring 2015)), (Chair Fall 2008-Spring 2009) Co-Chair (Fall. 2012-Spring2014, Chair (Fall 2014-Spring 2015)
· SUNY Potsdam. General Education Committee. APCC representative. (Spring 2015)
· State University of New York Librarians Association 48th Annual Conference. SUNY Binghamton. June 15, 2017. “Crafting Print Monographic Collections that Have a Purpose II” (Presentation).
· State University of New York Librarians Association 47th Annual Conference. SUNY Binghamton. June 9, 2016. “Crafting Print Monographic Collections that Have a Purpose” (Presentation).
· State University of New York Librarians Association 46th Annual Conference. SUNY Purchase. June 4, 2015. “The Art of Collections Budgeting” (Presentation).
· State University of New York Librarians Association 45th Annual Conference. “One Bib to Rule Them All – SUNY One Bib / Shared Catalog Project” (Panel Presentation) June 12, 2014.