Marin Institute Recognized
The Marin Institute for the Prevention of Alcohol and Other Drug Problems has been recognized for its anti-alcohol activities by the Prohibition Party. The Marin Institute is one of the few organizations to receive a link from the web site of the Prohibition Party.
The Marin Institute actively carries the temperance banner long held by the Prohibition Party, the Women’s Christian Temperance Union (WCTU), the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), the Anti-Saloon League and many other anti-alcohol groups.
- Prohibition Party web site (www.prohibitionists.org/Links/links.html)
- Restoring Prohibition, Drip by Drip
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Financier of Temperance
- Prohibition was a Success
- Blue Laws
- The Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Alcohol and Prohibition
- National Prohibition of Alcohol in the U.S.
- Prohibition: the Noble Experiment
- Puritans to Prohibition
- Repeal of National Prohibition
filed under: [pending]