“Down Your Drink” Alcohol Moderation Program
Down Your Drink is a free and confidential website designed to help people develop safer drinking habits.
Access to the site requires participation in a web-based study, where you will be asked to complete questionnaires at registration, then 3 and 12 months later. The website is accessible 24 hours a day from any PC connected to the Internet.
To learn more, visit www.downyourdrink.org.uk
- The Revolutionary New Online Program to Help Problem Drinkers. Down Your Drink leaflet, n.d.; www.downyourdrink.org.uk
- Mailing Self-Help Pamphlets to Drinkers Reduces Heavy drinking and Alcohol Abuse
- Heavy Drinking Reduced by Brief Intervention Meetings with Physicians or Nurses
- Brief Interventions Can Reduce College Alcohol Abuse
- Physicians' Advice Works
- Brief Interventions of Drinking Problems in Medical Settings
- How to Help Someone Who Drinks Too Much Alcohol
filed under: Abuse
Need help with an alcohol or drug problem?
Someone at the highly effective St. Jude program can help you.